? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Highs and Lows

Well, throughout the year, I have had a great many highs and lows. It has been a hard year for me, but I have had a awesome year. I have learned a lot, and have enjoyed this year. The teachers are awesome! This post is all about my year. Thank you!

The first high I had this year was when I joined the school I am at. I have had a great time, and I have two awesome friends, Arthur and Alec. They have been great even with me not being great them! Thank you Arthur and Alec! You have been great! That is my first high of the year!

But with all highs, there comes with a low. The first low was when an unnamed person started to make fun of me. He made fun of me the first day I was at school. He told me never to expect to ever play the snare drum. All of this, and more. On the first day! How would you feel. I know I felt bad. I still want to sock him.

Another high was when I found out what classes I had and who I went with. I got to go to my classes with my friend, Arthur! At least there was one person in my class that wouldn't make fun of me. It turned out that I even got some classes with Alec. I was so elated! But once again there is a low of this.

One of the lows is the other people I had in my class. They were so mean to me. It is awesome to have a summer away from them. I know that sounds mean, but it will be great not having to fear a that someone will beat me up! Yay! They are really mean. Of I got a question wrong, they would make fun of me. Then they would get a answer wrong, I would say something and they would hit me. That sucked!

One of the few other highs was when I heard about SA-BEST! It is a robotics competition in San Antonio, for what me and my friends are preparing for. We have to build a robot that can pick things up, and transport them. We need to start working, so we have a hard year in front of us. We are hopefully going to win, but it is going to be hard, but full of joy!

My last and final low was the end of the year. Some of my friends are leaving, and I don't want to be at home every day, alone. It gets really old, but it is fun the first few days, maybe weeks. I don't want to have to do that again. I want to have a movie summer, on the beach. But that never happens for my Family and I, and I want to. It is great that I don't have school, though.

Well, that is my year in highs and lows. I have had an overall good year, though I have had some hard times because of an unusual boy that sits by me in every class. But I loved the school! I like the teachers!
I have had a great year! Thank you.

Please play the games and vote on the polls.

5 comments:

art'n'alec said...

I think this is your best post yet!

-Alec

maxmilla said...

I know who you're talking about when it comes to who is being mean to you (I have the same problem.) Work your hardest in band, think about some ideas for SA-BEST, and have an awesome summer!

art'n'alec said...

I feel sorry for you, Stephen. A lonely summer. Thanks for including me!

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

Excellent post, Stephen. This is so heartfelt and open. I appreciate you sharing this with all of us! Well done!
~Mrs. A

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

Stephen, this is so heartfelt and personal. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I hope many will learne from what you have written. It is important for all of us as Christians to love everyone (1Cor.13!).
Well done!
~Mrs. A