? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 17, 2010

Review of the Crosman Stinger S32P Shotgun

Well, here I am with another Air soft gun review.

First off this was my first air soft gun. It isn't a superb gun, but it performs pretty nicely for a $20 gun. It is good, and I recommend it to beginners! But if you are a veteran, don't get it.

I got it at Academy, and I am surprised that it performs good for a gun there.

It is a shotgun, so it is pump-action. It has a 19 round magazine, which is very good for a springer. The barrel is horrible aluminum, so I recommend you get a new barrel.

Feet per second is surprisingly good. It is 295 fps. That is really good for a shotgun.

I recommend it.

Remember I will do a video review on this and the Dboys Boyi soon!

Thanks!
Please play the games and vote on the polls!

1 comments:

aaron page said...

this blog looks very intriguiging. like your stories.

-Aaron Gomez