? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What This Blog Is About And What Will Be In It!

On this blog will be reviews on any thing related to it. I hope you will like it, and thank you for visiting. Please play the games, as they will be regularly changed. So what will actually be on this blog? Anything that entertains you! I will ask now for what you will entertain you! So what does? Anything you ask for in the comments bar below will be put on this blog!


One of the main things that will be on this website is reviews. Reviews on tech, books, movies, airsoft, and entertainment itself! I will especially be reviewing things from Apple. I also like to read. A book a day is my reading ethic, even if it doesn't happen! Another thing I will be doing is video uplinks from home. They will also be mainly be reviews.

The last and final thing I would like to say is that this blog will be a clean blog. If you want clean, funny entertainment, come here. One reason is that this blog is a school assignment. Second, I hate perversion. Also this site will have some religion. So beware, I will witness Christ to you. This is a PG site, okay! Thank you for reading. Please comment and play the games!
--Stephen the Entertainer out---

11 comments:

Unknown said...

your blog is really nice

QBFB said...

Hey stephen its Hunter I love how you are going to witness Christ to people.

Hannah Baker said...

Your blog looks really good and I like that you are going to change up some stuff every once in a while so that it doesn't get boring.

rogman227 said...

I like your background is really cool

Aaron and Miles said...

Yay for transformers, go Oakes

art'n'alec said...

Change is good! This is very you, Stephen.

aaron page said...

Your theme is really creative.

-Michael Page

maxmilla said...

Well... this blog isn't for Andrew!!! Just kidding :P Really eye-catching background! Can't wait for some reviews on iPads and stuff like that.

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

Stephen, I like that you plan to change your blog around routinely. When will that begin? It keeps your readers from getting bored. Great design layout. When you feel inspired, you may begin posting review and the like as you stated you want to do. We are curious about what's on your mind.
~Mrs. A
proofread!

maxmilla said...

I love this blog very creative

QBFB said...

Hey it's Ben. Stephen, I love airsoft guns and I sometimes enjoy reading,so I am intrested to see the reviews youu give on certain books and airsoft guns. Your blog is very intresting, and I am glad to see you using yor blog to talk about Christ.